Different Truvada Combinations

May I kindly ask what are the latest W.H.O regimen available for PEP esp Truvada combinations? I've seen a patient put on Lamzid and Truvada and the M.D claims it's the latest recommendations...somehow the regimen makes me uneasy. It seems to me like four drugs in the same class.

Please advise...

The most recent WHO Guidelines on Post Exposure Prophlaxis were released in 2007. Either tenofovir + 3TC or FTC (TRUVADA) or zidovudine + 3TC or FTC (COMBIVIR, LAMZID) would be considered acceptable for PEP.

A combination of both TRUVADA and LAMZID would not be recommended, since it would combine 3TC and FTC and since the two medications are nearly the same molecules.

delta 32
what will happen