Not a question...but Dr. Young posted a letter today (9/7) from someone worried about the consequences of starting meds and the future of a 'normal' life. I've been positive for 17+ years and have had nearly all the early HIV meds prescribed. The answer for me has been Atripla. I take my pill at bedtime and have had no troubling dreams and no problem sleeping - it's a great medication for me.

'Normal'? I'll probably never feel totally normal, but I'm healthy (otherwise) and have just completed my second Sculptra treatment, courtesy of my Kaiser insurance...just my regular $15 co-pay. To that patient, be strong and fearless, it WILL get better!

Hello and thanks for sharing your story.

Great to hear that your treatments have not caused any problems for you.

Be well (and strong and fearless too), BY

Kidney Friendly Combo
reply to "Starting soon"