I need your advice.
Sep 2, 2011
I wrote a day ago, if I being a doctor, HIV positive I can continue my education of medical specialties. Or just for being HIV positive I better look for other horizons. GREETINGS FROM MEXICO I need your advice.
Response from Dr. McGowan
There is no reason to stop your studies if you are HIV infected. There are many HIV-positive doctors. As long as you take your meds and keep the virus suppressed you can have a very productive career.
Best of luck to a future colleague!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Runny Nose Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Blisters After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Does Amoxicillin Cure Chlamydia?
- How Do You Get Genital Warts On Your Butt?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.