can hiv transmitt while removing condoms from penis
Sep 2, 2011
Sir i had protected sex with sexworker.every thing gone right.nor did the condoms break nor slipped.my doubts are1.after the sex she removed condomsby holding my penis like pulled out. here is the doubt the vaginal juice present on the condoms say on the ring of the condoms had touched my penis opening when removing condoms.Isthis a high risk?i had dna pcr at 12days and rapid antibody test both negative shiuld i be concern or move on pls help i will defnatly donate to ur aids found.pls help
Response from Dr. McGowan
No this is not a high risk situation. No need for further testing.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Test After Sex With A Prostitute
- Hairy Tongue After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- HIVpain In Penis After Touching Dried Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.