|A date error
Aug 31, 2011
Hello, good morning. From Barcelona
Beforehand I offer my apologies for the information I presented in my previous question, I had a date error: it said my CD4 had changed from July to November 2010, but the variation was, in November 2010 (cd4 = 585 and 47 % and July 2011 (cd4 = 625 and 38%), I ask my doctor apologizes and may have the opportunity to answer again and made ​​this rectificacioón.
| Response from Dr. McGowan
I am sorry, I lost track of the question, could you resend it?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is White Bumps On Penis A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- White Tongue Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Anal Warts After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Neuropathy After Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.