|A date error
Aug 31, 2011
Hello, good morning. From Barcelona
Beforehand I offer my apologies for the information I presented in my previous question, I had a date error: it said my CD4 had changed from July to November 2010, but the variation was, in November 2010 (cd4 = 585 and 47 % and July 2011 (cd4 = 625 and 38%), I ask my doctor apologizes and may have the opportunity to answer again and made ​​this rectificacioón.
| Response from Dr. McGowan
I am sorry, I lost track of the question, could you resend it?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Acute Human Immunodeficiency Virus Infection Cause Liver Inflammation?
- Risk Of AIDS Transmission From Breast Sucking
- Risk Of AIDS Transmission From Dried Semen
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Open Mouth Kissing
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Touching Penis
- Rubbing Penis Negative At 3 Months
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.