handjob and std's
Aug 31, 2011
I recently went to a massage parlor and the lady gave me a handjob with lotion, no condom and sucked my right nipple for a few seconds, she only performed masturbation on me for a minute or 2 until I asked her to stop, then finished myself. Should I go get tested for std's/hiv? I am really worried because I never did this and it's consuming my mind and can't function..thanks for your help...
Response from Dr. McGowan
There would be no risk for contracting HIV or other STDs from a hand job. While theoretically possible, there are no documented cases. So consider this a safe sex practice.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Tongue Sign Of HIV Infection
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Touching A Bloody Scab?
- Coated Tongue After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Just Because The Vagina Is Burning Doesn't Mean You Have An Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.