23rd try

Had vaginal sex with prostitute for 2minafter ejaculation that stupud prostitute removed condoms immediately after ejac.my doubt is the condoms ring touched my urethra i feel the hav contracted via condoms to urethra pls ans can get hiv in that fashion do u tecommendd testing pls answer i hav chafed penis and condoms didnt break

Response from Dr. McGowan

If you continued to have vaginal sex for 2 minutes after the condom was removed and after ejaculation you may have had a contact that could spread an STD or even HIV, especially since you had a chaffed penis. If there was no penile/vaginal contact after the condom was removed than there would be no risk.

Joe

ATRIPLA
If you were the patient