Aug 31, 2011
Had vaginal sex with prostitute for 2minafter ejaculation that stupud prostitute removed condoms immediately after ejac.my doubt is the condoms ring touched my urethra i feel the hav contracted via condoms to urethra pls ans can get hiv in that fashion do u tecommendd testing pls answer i hav chafed penis and condoms didnt break
| Response from Dr. McGowan
If you continued to have vaginal sex for 2 minutes after the condom was removed and after ejaculation you may have had a contact that could spread an STD or even HIV, especially since you had a chaffed penis. If there was no penile/vaginal contact after the condom was removed than there would be no risk.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Ear Infection A Symptom Of Ars?
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute?
- Burning Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Nipple Biting Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.