bloody mosquito

Hi Dr. Joseph I am from china. I read your answers which are theoretically and scientifically excellent, thanks for giving us such a useful information one question is asking to you about mosquitoes please reply me I here that mosquitoes cant spared the HIV but one incidence is disturbs to me. Once day I was seating with my friend which is HIV infected. There were so many mosquitoes around us. One mosquito is seating on my hand to bite me I slap to that mosquito due o this it get crushed and some blood is come out from the mosquito. This blood given out from mosquito is attached to my hands finger. Then after few second I scratches to my wound(which is present on my leg region) by the same finger having mosquitoes blood is attached after crushed. Then due to scratching my wound there is some blood is given out from my wound also. My question is that if this mosquito is come to bite me after biting to my HIV infected friend. Due to sucking the blood of HIV infected person the infected blood is present in to this mosquitoes stomach or in the body. And this blood is entered in to my scratched wound(having some blood is come out due to scratching) Then what will be the chances of HIV infection to me? Can HIV transmit through this way? In this case there is a possibility of the mosquitoes blood is entered in my body through scrached wound. Then how many chances to getting HIV infection? Can HIV infected blood present in mosquitoes body have live for longer time? Can this blood is risky?

Response from Dr. McGowan

This question comes up frequently and is based on out of date information.

No HIV cannot be transmitted by mosquito bites.

The virus does not remain alive inside of mosquitos so they cannot spread the infection.

See the scientific information at: http://www.rci.rutgers.edu/~insects/aids.htm

Best, Joe

Are two drugs enough?
infection due to flies