Growth Hormone reinforces HIV+ve people immune system

I read in the book about vitamins 'Vitamine Bible' that Growth Hormone helps to maintain Immune System in +ve people and also that it can be induced by taking in two amino acids L-arginine and L-ornithine????

Response from Dr. Gallant

Growth hormone can be used to treat wasting, though anabolic steroids are so effective (and SO much cheaper) that I've never had occasion to use it. I know of no good evidence that it helps to maintain the immune system. Neither is there evidence that any particular amino acids stimulate or maintain the immune system, either--at least none that I've seen.

JG

Whole Body Hypertermia & AIDS
Hyper-oxigenation treatmenton