|Growth Hormone reinforces HIV+ve people immune system
Nov 26, 1997
I read in the book about vitamins 'Vitamine Bible' that Growth Hormone helps to maintain Immune System in +ve people and also that it can be induced by taking in two amino acids L-arginine and L-ornithine????
| Response from Dr. Gallant
Growth hormone can be used to treat wasting, though anabolic steroids are so effective (and SO much cheaper) that I've never had occasion to use it. I know of no good evidence that it helps to maintain the immune system. Neither is there evidence that any particular amino acids stimulate or maintain the immune system, either--at least none that I've seen.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Blood In Semen After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Open Mouth Kissing What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Penis After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.