do i need hep b booster shot?
Aug 18, 2011
Good day Doctor; i just want to ask if i need hep b booster shot, if my anti hbs is reactive (55.77 mIU/L COV 10.000)?THANKS DOC...
Response from Dr. Young
Usually a HBV SAb level between 10 and 100 is considered a poor (current) response, and indicative of the need for a booster.
I'd recommend talking to your doctor about what your test results imply for you.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Most People Get A Rash With Hiv?
- How Much Does Hep B Treatment Cost?
- Will Two People Infected With Genital Herpes Make Each Others Herpes Worse?
- Will Chlamydia Show Up Within 3 Weeks Unprotected Sex?
- What Is The Chance Of Getting Herpes From Drinking From The Same Cup?
- What Else Causes Genital Warts Other Then Hpv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.