do i need hep b booster shot?
Aug 18, 2011
Good day Doctor; i just want to ask if i need hep b booster shot, if my anti hbs is reactive (55.77 mIU/L COV 10.000)?THANKS DOC...
Response from Dr. Young
Usually a HBV SAb level between 10 and 100 is considered a poor (current) response, and indicative of the need for a booster.
I'd recommend talking to your doctor about what your test results imply for you.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute
- Can Someone Get AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Fever After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Deep Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Tongue After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.