For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

atripla and muscle (calve) cramping)

Just started Atripla 5 days ago and was expecting 'zombie' mornings and wild dreams which are clearing up quickly but have developed calve cramping and 'coldness' in extremeties...usual? and will this pass?

Hello and thanks for your post.

In general,though most HIV medications are very well tolerated, some people do experience side effects in the first days. Many of the side effects of medications improve in the first weeks of treatment.

If your's don't improve, I'd suggest talking to your doctor or health care provider. I'd no longer necessary to put up with unwanted side effects; we have a wide range of effective treatment options.

Be well, BY

re: condom failure
Atripla vs. Isentress/Truvada?