re: condom failure

A similar situation here. With insertive vaginal sex, the condom vanished. In the following days research showed her to have heroine charges. I thus went to ER (at ~50 to 60 hours), was prescribed Kaletra and Combivir (typical PEP regimen?) and prophilaxis for chlamydia and Gonorrhea. Is there anything else I can do? I don't have access to her. Which of the above meds has the built in stop smoking aid? Until thinking about it RIGHT NOW, I haven't had a nicotine interesest in 12 hours, and this is more of a psychological craving just to step outside for a second.

Hello and thanks for your post.

Sounds like you've had good medical care with your PEP and treatment for other potential sexually transmitted infections. It's probably a good idea to have syphilis testing (a blood test) when you go for your PEP follow up visit.

Ah, HIV medications stopping tobacco craving? If it were only true. I'm not sure what's causing your lack of nicotine interest, but I'd run with it and make it a full quit.

Best of luck and health to you, BY

Epzicom/Reyataz/Norvir
atripla and muscle (calve) cramping)