Aug 14, 2011
I have HIV & Anal Warts. It has become increasingly painful to have a bowl movement. Can they be removed?
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
Yes, of course, anal warts can be treated and removed.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When Is Hpv Most Contagious?
- What Is The Chance That You Have Herpes If You Have Never Had An Outbreak?
- What If You Have Sex One Week Before A Herpes Outbreak?
- What Does It Mean If I Test Positive For Herpes Antibodies?
- What Are Physical Symptoms Of Genital Herpes?
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.