Atriplia Stopped Being Affective

I have been taking 600 mg of Atriplia for atleast 3 years and I am assuming it is no longer working. I see my Doctor in a couple of days and will get my blood work results, but I have been extremely tired of late and the nurse was relucatnat to share results with me. Is it just a matter of changing meds or what?

Hello and thanks for your post.

I think that it's premature to conclude much about whether your ATRIPLA has stopped working or not.

The fatigue that you're experiencing could be the result of many factors, not just viral failure. Nevertheless, it's important to make sure that you speak to your doctor both about your symptoms and express your questions or understanding of the lab results.

In the worst case, should you need to switch medications because of drug resistance, there are many effective second line options.

Be well, BY

Hep C and the use of Truvada with Hep C meds without HIV infection
Atripla And VL