I looking for new way to deal with pain!

I have been taking Atripla since March of this year. I have very little side effect from it beside my achy joints. I have been taking over the counter pain meds but, with no relief or very little comfort. I am tirer of taking these pain meds with no result plus I feel it can make my kidney or some other organ can get bad from me taking them ! I don't want to stop Atripla! I am thinking about taking or smoking Marjuana if I can't find something to help!

Hi and thanks for your post.

Rather than suggesting what medications to take, I'd strongly suggest that if your having constant joint (and maybe organ) pain, you should bring this to the prompt attention of your health care provider.

While uncommon, there are side effects and toxicity of medications, including those in Atripla. It would be good to know if you are experiencing any of these, if not, to try to get to the root of your pains.

Hope that's a useful start, BY

CD4 stil declining after 1st month of treatment
Questions about my first line treatment regime