scratches

I live with my hiv infected friend. once day he scratches to me with his nails. After that on his finger (which is scratches to me ) I found that a small wound is present on his this finger near the same nail which is scratches to me. I asked about his wound that, when did your wound is formed? According to him his wound is formed at just an hour before scratching to me. My question is that if during scratching to me the wound of my hiv infected friend is attached to my scratched part. In this case there were some chances of blood or hiv transmission in to my body through scratched part? Can you tell me what will be the chances of hiv infection to me? And my another question is that can an hr. is sufficient time to take clotting process of blood of normal person (means hiv infected but not any disease like diabetes and other disease) After clotting of hiv infected persons blood can there is no any risk of hiv?

Response from Dr. McGowan

Thanks for your post. There would be essentially no risk to you from the incident you describe. There would need to be direct exposure of your friends blood or body fluids with yours, which did not take place.

Best, Joe

Urgent help
Foreskin rash, Need help fast !!!