Jul 23, 2011
I am HIV with CD4 count of 413 and now suffering from flu over more than 7 days and currently using antiboitics which are 500mg (just forgeting the name) should I be worried.
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post.
Since your CD4 count is in the normal range (>350) and appear to be under medical care, you shouldn't be at any great risk. Just be sure to stay in contact with your healthcare provider if there are any unexpected symptoms and to get the scheduled follow up for your "flu".
Get well soon, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Groin Pain After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Fingers After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.