Jul 23, 2011
I am HIV with CD4 count of 413 and now suffering from flu over more than 7 days and currently using antiboitics which are 500mg (just forgeting the name) should I be worried.
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post.
Since your CD4 count is in the normal range (>350) and appear to be under medical care, you shouldn't be at any great risk. Just be sure to stay in contact with your healthcare provider if there are any unexpected symptoms and to get the scheduled follow up for your "flu".
Get well soon, BY
Truvada/Isentress Pep regiment - missed by 15 minutes
finger prick test came positive
- Do People Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Black Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Balls After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.