|Truvada/Isentress Pep regiment - missed by 15 minutes
Jul 21, 2011
| Response from Dr. Young
In brief. No.
One does not need to take HIV medications with Swiss timing, only once- or twice a day.
Best of health to you, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Law Regarding Telling Your Partner You Are Hiv Positive?
- C-reactive Protein Elevated Hiv
- Currently It Is Estimated That The Longest Time Between Hiv Infection And Onset Of Symptoms Is About How Many Years
- What Happens If You Have Sex With An Hiv Positive Woman On Her Period?
- What Part Of The Head Hurts When Someone Has Hiv?
- What Type Of Cell Does The Aids Virus Attack?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.