Truvada/Isentress Pep regiment - missed by 15 minutes
Jul 21, 2011
Response from Dr. Young
In brief. No.
One does not need to take HIV medications with Swiss timing, only once- or twice a day.
Best of health to you, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Difference Between Shingles And Herpes?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes From Infected Person?
- What Color Is Discharge From Herpes?
- What Are The Side Effects Of Shingles?
- The Risk Of Catching Gonorrhea From A Single Act Of Sexual Intercourse
- Syphilis And Itchy Skin Rashes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.