|Am i Hiv+
Jul 20, 2011
Hi Doc, I had unprotected sex a few times about 3-4 years back,I'm too scared to take a HIV test.. i'm fine i have done normal blood tests and the results dont say anything related to HIV however those were not HIV tests. its been such a long time and i'm wondering how would i know if i'm Hiv + without having to go through test.
| Response from Dr. Young
Sorry, but there's no way to know if your HIV infected without getting tested.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will I Always Test Positive For Hpv?
- Will Genital Herpes Cause Shingles?
- When Can One Use Topical Skin Care On Dry Shingles?
- What Short And Long Term Effects Can Gonorrhea Have?
- What Precautions Can You Take If Someone Has Herpes?
- What Kind Of Medication Does A Doctor Prescribe For Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.