More Testing required

Sir, I just a concern that I am putting forward to you:

I have tested HIV 2 times on 2 different methods and they are as follows :

The first method is: Rapid Screening test for HIV 1 and 2 antibodies Method Immunochromatography. Kit used HIV TRI DOT LotNo. HTD 091024

The result was NON REACTIVE for both HIV 1 and HIV 2 antibodies.

The second method is : Detection of HIV p24 antigen and antibodies to HIV type 1 and/or HIV type 2- Chemilluminescent Microparticle immunoassay (CMIA)(Architect, Abbott)

The result was Non-Reactive (0.19)

Is the above two method of tests(Rapid Screening test and CMIA) is sufficient or should it be tested in a ELISA or any other method ? Do I need any more testing for confirmation ?

Thanx

These two tests provide a very strong assessment of your negative status.

I don't think that you'd require an ELISA for any further diagnostics at this time.

Be well (and safe), BY

What do you know of BIO MAGNETIC TABLETS
T cell