Jul 4, 2011
Can you please advise me as to where i can obtain these meds i reside in South Africa and or is it known under another name as our Pharmacy's do not recognize this product
Response from Dr. Young
Tesamorelin (EGRIFTA) is approved for the treatment of HIV lipodystrophy (fat accumulation) in the US. It is indeed the only name of the product. I'm not aware of any specifics of it's availability in RSA.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Do You Have To Wait To Have Sex After Using Premarin Vaginal Cream?
- Over The Counter Treatment For Oral Thrush
- Can Sperm Contain Hiv And Aids?
- Can You Have Molluscum Contagiosum And Not Have Growths?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.