Clarification to Accuracy on rapid HIV oral sure test Jun 29, 2011
Jun 29, 2011
DYoung,iInyourresponsetoAccuracy on rapid HIV oral sure test Jun 29, 2011,didyoumeanbothnegandposresultsshouldbeconfirmedwithawWB??Thx
Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for the follow up.
Only the positive test needs to be confirmed.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Red Eyes A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Burning Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- How Do Lesbians Protect Themselves From Stds?
- What Vaginal Infections Does Metronidazole Treat?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.