Jun 23, 2011
Do I need to stop my meds on the day of colonoscopy? what time shoud i Take my meds on the day of colonoscopy so it does not flush out?
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post.
There's no written-in-stone approach to this; but I'd wait until after your colon cleansing and procedure to take you medications. Worse case is to simply skip the doses on the night before and day of the colonoscopy. A single missed day won't have any significant consequences if your adherence is otherwise very good.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Period Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
- Can Chlamydia Cause White Cell In Urine?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.