HIV and Anti-biotics

I was recently diagnosed to be HIV+, I went in for malaria and typhoid fever test, the test came positive for malaria and typhoid.My doctor says it is not advisable for HIV positive people to be on antibiotics. Question is : how true is this. Also if it is true, what can I do for this typhoid. I feel mild headache and waves of weakness, now I am confused if the weakness is caused by HIV or just the typoid. Kindly advice as quickly as possible.

Hello and thank you for your post.

There is no reason why positive persons can't take antibiotics. They are prescribed frequently (when appropriate).

Hope this helps, BY

Penicillin treatment
Can a HIV patient allow ensure plus or pro-cal as supplement