Thank You Dr. McGowan
May 31, 2011
Doctor i at 4 weeks after the encounter i manage to get the girl tested and i also took the test both was negative. the only problem is that i am hoping that she is nt in the window period. Thank you for the advice and i have certainly learn my lesson!!
Response from Dr. McGowan
Good news. Glad to hear that you will be safe ging forward. Your story will help others as well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Why Does Uganda Have Lower Rates Of Hiv/aids Infections When Compared To Other Sub-saharan African Countries?
- What Are The Pros And Cons Of Diflucan?
- Is Geographic Tongue Dangerous?
- AIDS Risk Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Blood In Food?
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Swallowing Blood?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.