Thank You Dr. McGowan
May 31, 2011
Doctor i at 4 weeks after the encounter i manage to get the girl tested and i also took the test both was negative. the only problem is that i am hoping that she is nt in the window period. Thank you for the advice and i have certainly learn my lesson!!
Response from Dr. McGowan
Good news. Glad to hear that you will be safe ging forward. Your story will help others as well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do All Pregnant Women Get Tested For Hiv?
- Can A Health Care Professional Refuse To Treat A Hiv Patient?
- Can A Woman Give Hiv To A Man How Likely Is It?
- Insurance Coverage For Buffalo Hump Surgery Removal
- Is Bruising Easily A Sign Of Hiv?
- Will Two People Infected With Genital Herpes Make Each Others Herpes Worse?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.