May 31, 2011
8 months ago I had unprotected sex one time with someone whose sexual history I did not know. I was tested (ELISA) at 3.5 months and 7.5 months after the incident. Both test came back negative. Are those conclusive results that can be trusted? Thanks!
| Response from Dr. McGowan
Yes, that is all the testing you will need for that exposure. Go forth and BE SAFE!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Tingling Lips A Sign Of HIV?
- HIV Risk Sex With A Prostitute
- Ache In Testicles After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Needle Stick Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.