touch a dead body with aids and HVC
May 25, 2011
we touched my brother when we found him should we get checked
Response from Dr. Young
Condolences about your brother.
One does not get HIV or HCV from touching a body.
Nevertheless, it's recommended that all persons aged 13-64 get HIV testing as part of routine health care.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Hepatitis Survive On Soap?
- Getting Someone Pregnant When You Are Hiv Positive
- How Msm Stop Neuropathy Pain?
- If I Had Unprotected Sex With An Hiv Positive Woman What Are The Odds That I Am Infected?
- Can Hiv Show Up In A Blood Test After A Month?
- People From Which Age Group Are More Likely To Suffer From Opportunistic Infections
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.