May 23, 2011
Hello Dr Joseph,
I am just wanting to know whether there is a risky for hiv positive Man to do massage for hiv negative woman. Also the same thing for hiv negative woman to do massage for hiv positive Man.
Please help me and God bless you.
| Response from Dr. McGowan
Thanks for your question.
Massage would not be a risk either way. As long as there are no open wounds that would be in contact (and the massage does not lead to anything else....)
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Urine After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rash After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.