May 23, 2011
Hello Dr Joseph,
I am just wanting to know whether there is a risky for hiv positive Man to do massage for hiv negative woman. Also the same thing for hiv negative woman to do massage for hiv positive Man.
Please help me and God bless you.
| Response from Dr. McGowan
Thanks for your question.
Massage would not be a risk either way. As long as there are no open wounds that would be in contact (and the massage does not lead to anything else....)
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Touching Sperm Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.