PLease tell me my Risk

I had an unprotected vaginal sex with a young girl who is claiming to be a virgin. This is what happen...on the 21st of April 2011 i place saliva on the head of my penis and on the part where the foreskin cover. I insert my penis into her vagina and the head went in and stuck without any "in and out' movement i push with force and the part where the foreskin cover went it and stuck again( all this while the girl was pushing with her hands on my tummy to stop me from pushing more she was making painful sound and expression) i them pull out and ejaculated and immediately wash my penis with pepsi drink. about 4 days after i had unprotected sex with my wife and also ejaculated in her since she is using contreceptive. My wife is always dry and the next day after having sex with her the part where the foreskin cover my penis was had redness and feel itchy if i touch it, this however lasted for a day and then disappear but i felt burning when urinating for a few more days. Also two days back my wife said her lower back is paining her and she has a slight headach. Doc the girl i had the encounter with is slim, dark and dirty looking, her pubic hair was very long. I learn that she is suffering from poverty. Doc my questions are: do you think that she is a virgin?, if she is HIV postive what are my chances of getting it?, do you think any of my or my wife symptoms is HIV related? do you think that washing and my brief encounter reduce my risk? Oh doc the girl was very tight because after the encounter i could felt like the skin of my penis was push back with force, from this i am sure there had to be microscopic brusies, aslo after pulling out i still saw the saliva on the head of my penis and under the foreskin part. i am sorry for such a long report. I am really worry about i wife.

Response from Dr. McGowan

You can not tell if a person may or may not have HIV by looking. Also people are not often truthful about their sexual experience and many people infected with HIV may not even know that they are infected. The best practice is to always use protection with a latex condom, especially with a new or irregular partner. The risk of acquiring HIV from any particular sexual encounter is about 1 in 300 so the odds are against transmission, but obviously HIV is getting around. Since you are having unprotected sex with more than one partner you should have yourself tested for HIV, and a repeat test should be done at 4-6 weeks, 3 months and 6 months after your last unprotected sexual encounter. You should practice safe sex (using a condom) with your wife until the tests are negative and take steps in the future to protect both of you. I wish you the best, Joe

Isentress and Truvada vs. Atripla
Starting treatment... mixed messages