After treatment for Gonorrhea

I'm male 24 completed my medication Twice for gonorrhea after consulting to a doctor but i still have the symptoms for it after 10 days of medication..the pain is very mild while urination compared to before and some times only in the mornings but I'm worried what could it be? how come I'm still not cured?..please Advise

Hello and thanks for your question.

The very first thing to do is to return to your health care provider for an evaluation and testing. Repeat urine tests would determine if you have recurrent or persistent gonorrhea (GC) or other sexually transmitted infection. For example, depending on what antibiotic you were given, it's possible that your GC was antibiotic resistant; alternatively, there could be a second diagnosis.

Be well, BY

Selzentry and joint pain
zinc isotopes