May 14, 2011
I take atripla for 7 years now but I have a rash. The look like biter. Can it be the medicine the rash in in my arms , neck and back and it. Is itchy
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post.
If you've been taking your medications without rash for 7 years, I'd think that it would be decidedly unusual for them to be responsible for rash at this point.
I'd suggest a discussion with your health care provider about your situation.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore Throat After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- I Have Bright Red Vaginal Discharge And Odor
- What Parts Of The Body Are Affected By Hepatitis?
- Accuracy Of An Hiv Test After Six Weeks
- At What Stage Of Hiv Do You Get Itching
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.