at risk or not and the need for pep here

dr pls i need your view on this.few days ago,i had sex with a hiv +ve lady using 3 condoms and none ruptured afterwards.however,she sucked my nipple quite well during the intercourse.immediately after the sex,i checked for any visibble bleeding points but i could not see any.i equally poured alcohol and methylated spirit on both nipples to see if i could have any feeling of an unseen wound but the feeling i got was different from that of the sharp excruting pain of spirit on a fresh wound.i rather got the feeling of a pressure pain on the nipples and the surrounding skin.now i occassionally feel such pressure and drawing sensation.the doctor i spoke about this to in my country talked me into starting pep and i have taken zidovudine+lamivudine tabs for days now.my recent lft result show an increase in the sgot and sgpt enzyme levels.do you feel (i)i am at risk of hiv transmission (ii)should i continue with the pep despite the lft results.

Response from Dr. McGowan

You do not describe any contact between your blood and the blood or body fluids from the woman you had sex with. In that case you do not need any PEP. Best, Joe

Help Obtaining Gardisal Vaccine
peoples have some cracks on their lips