|I threw up shortly after taking my Atripila
Apr 11, 2011
I have the flu and threw up approx. 10 minutes after taking my pill. I didnt' throw up a lot so I'm not sure if my pill came back up or not. Should I take another one?
| Response from Dr. Young
Sorry to hear that you have the flu.
Usually, unless you see the pill in your vomit (icky, no doubt), there's no need to re-dose. I'd avoid taking a second pill at this point.
Get well soon, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Risk After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
- Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sex With Stripper Scared I Have HIV
- Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation And HIV Testing
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Giving Oral Sex?
- What Is The Risk Of Getting AIDS From Masturbation?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.