Apr 10, 2011
i took Hepatities B vaccination, now can i sexually contact a person who already infected hepatities B
| Response from Dr. Young
If you've completed your three hepatitis B vaccinations and you have laboratory evidence of adequate levels of antibodies (HBSAb), then you're protected against future HBV infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Diarrhea After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Deep Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Vaginal Discharge After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.