Apr 10, 2011
i took Hepatities B vaccination, now can i sexually contact a person who already infected hepatities B
Response from Dr. Young
If you've completed your three hepatitis B vaccinations and you have laboratory evidence of adequate levels of antibodies (HBSAb), then you're protected against future HBV infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Vaginal Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can A Blood Test Tell You If You Have An Std?
- Can Blood Work Tell If Had Hep B Vaccine?
- Can Oral Thrush Cause Burning Sensation?
- Bleeding Gums While Giving Oral Sex
- Broken Skin On Penis And Dry Humping With Underwear On
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.