how does one define "missing dosage" & drug vacation

i am currently on norvir, truvada and prezista for over 2 years. My infection was caught within 2 wks of exposure (non definitive WB, high VL count and hight CD34) and therapy was initiated. my questions are: 1. sometimes due to travelling, i need to switch my meds from night to morning. I tried the window to be less than 6 hours. does that put me in any danger? 2. can i take a drug vacation? i'm just really tired of the pills

Hello and thanks for your post.

1) You're doing fine with the dosing. Since your medications are dosed once-daily, there's little harm in an occasional shift in the time of dosing for time zones.

2) Treatment interruptions are generally not recommended, but there are plenty of reasons why they could be considered. Pill burn-out is clearly one- if you're growing tired of taking pills, first be sure to discuss your thoughts with your health care provider. I'd also suggest talking to a support group about your feelings; you'll find that you're not alone and that others may have found solutions or solace in others' experiences.

Be well, BY

is the meds i was put on during pregnancy safe
Kind advise