pinpos on my penis
Mar 31, 2011
Why i have pinpos on my penis
Response from Dr. McGowan
This is not a very specific symptoms. It could be from an STD such as herpes (especially if they are painful), may be an allergic condition, Fordyce spots (which are usually white bumps) due to sweat glands, or Lichen nitidus which are skin colored bumps. You should have your medical provider or a urologist look at it.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Rectal Bleeding A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- HIV Infection Risk Sex With A Prostitute
- Itchy Red Spots After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can You Have Sex While Being Treated For Std?
- Are Muscle Aches In Legs A Symptom Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.