Mar 31, 2011
HELLO SIR , 10 MONTHS AGO I HAD A SEX WITH PROSTITUTE DURING HER MENSES PERIOD SO DURING FINGERING BLOOD COMES OUT BUT I DIDN"T ENTER THE PENIS DUE TO FEAR OF HIV
SO AFTER THAT , 1 MONTH AGO,3 MONTH AGO,4 MONTH AGO I GOT HIV TEST WHICH ALL R NEGATIVE SO WHAT UR ANSWER RELATED TO IT
HAD SOME PROBLEM RELATED TO HAIR FALL AND RED PIMPLE WHICH IN TURN BLACK AFTER TWO DAY SO WE CAN CORRELATE IT WITH ANY HIV PLEASE TELL ASAP
Response from Dr. McGowan
I would suggest you have a blood test for syphilis which is very common these days. This infection can be spread even without penile penetration.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Condom Broke?
- Massage And HIV Transmission Risk
- Is Groin Pain A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Itchy Skin A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Itchy Testicles After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.