Mar 31, 2011
heart cancer treatment?
| Response from Dr. McGowan
Cancers of the heart are very rare. I am not an expert on this topic. Please obtain a referral through your primary care doctor to a specialist who knows this condition well. It may require travel to a cancer center since these are so rare.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Negative Elisa At 16 Weeks
- Unprotected Vaginal Sex And Dna Pcr Testing
- Vaginal Fluid Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Vaginal Secretions How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Are Burning Red Spots A Sign Of AIDS?
- Blood In Semen Worried It Could Be HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.