Mar 31, 2011
heart cancer treatment?
| Response from Dr. McGowan
Cancers of the heart are very rare. I am not an expert on this topic. Please obtain a referral through your primary care doctor to a specialist who knows this condition well. It may require travel to a cancer center since these are so rare.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sinus Infection An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Night Sweats Worried It Could Be Ars
- Black Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.