ciprofloxacin or doxycycline with atripla
Mar 31, 2011
Hi, I'm on viraday(atripla) as PEP since the 7th of Feb.Can I take ciprofloxacin or doxycycline to treat an UTI ??
Response from Dr. McGowan
Thanks for your question.
No there are no drug interactions of note between the drugs in Atripla and these antibiotics.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Number One Way Hiv Infection Is Spread Worldwide?
- Hiv Can Be Detected Through The Elisa Test Within A Few Days Of Contamination?
- How Do You Get Seborrheic Dermatitis?
- Who Is At Risk For Chlamydia?
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Touching Skin?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Pubic Hair?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.