ciprofloxacin or doxycycline with atripla
Mar 31, 2011
Hi, I'm on viraday(atripla) as PEP since the 7th of Feb.Can I take ciprofloxacin or doxycycline to treat an UTI ??
Response from Dr. McGowan
Thanks for your question.
No there are no drug interactions of note between the drugs in Atripla and these antibiotics.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can A Uti Cause A False Positive On Chlamydia Tests?
- Is Ti Common To Get A Uti Before Herpes Outbreak?
- Time Frame After Contracting Herpes Before It Shows Up On An Std Test
- Is There A Natural Way To Cure Hpv Genital Wart?
- Symptoms Of Herpes In The Urethra
- Symptoms Of Chlamydia In The Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.