ciprofloxacin or doxycycline with atripla
Mar 31, 2011
Hi, I'm on viraday(atripla) as PEP since the 7th of Feb.Can I take ciprofloxacin or doxycycline to treat an UTI ??
Response from Dr. McGowan
Thanks for your question.
No there are no drug interactions of note between the drugs in Atripla and these antibiotics.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Genital Rubbing Risks
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Touching Used Condom
- Does Painful Ejaculation Mean I Have Hiv?
- Bloody Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.