|drop of hiv infected blood
Mar 31, 2011
Hi Dr. i have so many pimples on my face during washing my face by water many pimples get broken and some blood is came out from them. if one drop of hiv infected blood is put in to the small bucket of water then i wash my fsce by this water and some pimple get broken and some blood is come out from them. then can hiv transmmition can possible
| Response from Dr. McGowan
Thanks for your question.
If you have HIV infection you cannot transmit it back to yourself. So exposure to your own blood would not place you at any risk.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get AIDS If A Tiny Blood Drop Is In Water?
- How Much Hiv In Drop Of Blood?
- Night Sweats After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hep B From Dried Blood?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.