PEP

I am a 39 male.I had unprotected sex with two ladies in South Africa during a crazy party. In the morning I noticed scratches on my penis head and got very worried. A friend of mine got ASPEN in the morning and took 2. The next day I took 2 per day (am and pm). I stopped after a week because feeling bad. After one week break, today I took two again and I intend to continue for another week. Please advise if I am doing well and what must I do further. Thanks, SKon

Hello SKon and thank you for your post from RSA.

PEP is most effective when taken consistently and for 4 weeks. Unfortunately, if you had a 1 week interruption, I'd suspect that the window of benefit has open and closed. I wouldn't recommend continuing PEP after this point.

BY

Is it possible to take meds and supress HIV and never develop AIDS?
missing Cervarix final dose