|concerned about transmission to son through bite
Mar 20, 2011
should i get my two year son tested? I am a positive man with viral load undetected. I was playing with my two year (no biological) and he bit my finger. I did not notice blood right away but he broke ski. There was no blood until i pull bit of skin and put pressure with tissue noticed bit of blood. Should i be worry?
| Response from Dr. Young
With your undetectable HIV viral load, I'd think that you have little to worry about for your son. If in doubt, I'd mention this to your son's pediatrician.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Infection Risk Sex With A Prostitute
- Anal Warts After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Kissing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.