Taking Hepatitis Vaccine while under PEP?

Dr Young, Once again I'm under PEP. I'm due for another Hep shot. Is it safe to take the vaccine while under PEP? and I have another question. Im taking Truvada and Kaletra. The first time I took PEP I was able to tolerate it but now I'm feeling tired at times and I've been urinating a lot but clear liquid. IS it because I'm drinking a lot of water? plus will drinking lots of water balance out the drug in my system?. Thank you hope to hear from you soon.

-Fernando

Hello Fernando and thanks for your post.

There's no particular reason why taking the HBV vaccination will interfere with PEP treatment.

As for your hydration and urination, your water intake also won't interfere with medication levels.

I hope this helps and wish you well, BY

Are herbs good for me?
Fresh uncooked garlic interaction with Truvada/Isentress