Use of ultrasound as a therapeutic treatment in HIV patients

I am suffering from achillies tendonitis problems and one of the treatment options my physiotherpist has mentioned is using ultrasound as a therapeutic treatment. However she is reticent to use it over concerns that it my make either the problem or the HIV problem worse. Do you have any advice or experience in this area? Is it a safe treatment to use in HIV patients?

Hello and thanks for your post.

There is no reason why ultrasound therapy for your tendon would have any negative effect on your HIV-related health.

looking after my meds.
Should I start my treatment?