Mar 17, 2011
Dear Sir for the last two weeks I have problem whit cough yesterday I done x ray whit this resolt I have clear spoth on the left side of the lungs I done one more test and resolt was not T.B. but what can be? my cd 4 is 350 can be any other problem?
| Response from Dr. Young
Many things can cause cough, other than TB. They range from allergy/asthma to infections (bronchitis, pneumonia) to heart problems (and others).
With your CD4 count of 350, it's pretty unlikely that you have a HIV-related complication.
I'd suggest discussing your ongoing symptoms with your health care provider.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIVpain In Penis After Touching Dried Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Can Mucous In Stool Be An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.