|found positive hiv1
Mar 17, 2011
dear sir, i am unknown so pls tell me what to do now? i am found hiv 1 positive and hiv 2 negative in western blot test.
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post.
HIV-1 is the most common type of HIV. These test results indicate that you are HIV positive and infected with the HIV-1 species.
You should now identify a good HIV care center (if at all possible); learn about your care options (TheBody.com is a great resource, so your off to a good start). Your healthcare provider will assess your health by clinical symptoms and laboratory tests. If the situation indicates, you might be offered specific treatments for HIV.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chills After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Used Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.