HIV specialist in Atlanta
Mar 6, 2011
I a 45 yr old belive i have prmary HIV infection over the last 2 weeks where can i find a qualified HIV specialist in Atlanta
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post.
There are excellent HIV care centers in Atlanta- I'd try our friends at either the Emory/Grady hospital program or AIDS Research Consortium Atlanta (ARCA).
Good luck, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom
- Is Sore Throat A Sign Of HIV?
- Is Testicular Pain A Symptom Of HIV?
- Bronchitis After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.