Feb 18, 2011
i did a single ELISA(HIV 1&2 antibodies) after six mnths of exposre.it is non reactive as the OD count is 0.027 as it was below cut off value of 0.41 OD..do i need any further testing?
Response from Dr. McGowan
No, not from that exposure. That is all you need.
Best for a safe future!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Vagina After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Having Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.