Feb 18, 2011
un protected vag, sex with an escort. I have had the following test done and would like to know if I should or can stop testing? 20 days after exposure neg pcr and neg.antibody, 63 day after exposure neg pcr and neg antibody , 83 days after exposure neg antibody ,105 day after exposure neg antibody test. Are these test conclusive? I really need ur help.
Response from Dr. McGowan
Yes, especially the negative PCR by day 63 and antibody at day 105.
Would not do any further testing for that exposure, go ahead, consider yourself lucky and practice safer sex in the future.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Why Does Uganda Have Lower Rates Of Hiv/aids Infections When Compared To Other Sub-saharan African Countries?
- How Long Does Testosterone Stay In Your Body?
- How Much Does Darunavir Cost?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Rid Of Gynecomastia?
- What Are The Dangers Of Anemia?
- Anal Sex With Condom Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.