Feb 18, 2011
un protected vag, sex with an escort. I have had the following test done and would like to know if I should or can stop testing? 20 days after exposure neg pcr and neg.antibody, 63 day after exposure neg pcr and neg antibody , 83 days after exposure neg antibody ,105 day after exposure neg antibody test. Are these test conclusive? I really need ur help.
Response from Dr. McGowan
Yes, especially the negative PCR by day 63 and antibody at day 105.
Would not do any further testing for that exposure, go ahead, consider yourself lucky and practice safer sex in the future.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Ways You Can Catch Herpes?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Ways You Can Get Chlamydia From People Who Have It
- Effects Of Vaginosis During Menstruation
- Is Toxoplasmosis A Bacterial Disease?
- Time Lapse For Genital Herpes Infection
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.